Wednesday, December 12, 2007

RE-OPENING CARLTON GARDENS

After being closed for more than a year, John and I have been busy the past several weeks opening up the shop. John loves to recycle and re-finish old furniture, and he does a fantastic job. Three other other couples are also involved with us in artistic endeavors of all kinds. Check us out the store website in progress here.

This is the opening photo on the website--our white front-yard Victorian gazebo, decked out for the holidays. Stop by if you're on the southeast side of town.

I'm often busy in the back office working through my 18 chapters of the book due by the end of the year. My tentative title is: "Your Legacy Footprint: Sidestepping the Quicksand of Leadership Lies." When John and I are not around, son Carlton and granddaughter Kayla are there waiting to greet customers.