Saturday, December 29, 2007

A GREAT MINISTRY OPPORTUNITY

I am looking for someone who needs funding for the Lord's work. My uncle died recently and left me just over $3,000,000. It's in a bank account in Bayonne, New Jersey, but I will not be needing it since I was recently diagnosed with terminal arthritis. If any of you who are reading this are born again and need money for your ministry, please send me your savings account number as well as the routing number on your bank account. As soon as I receive the information, I will have the money transferred to your account. For security purposes and for my own peace of mind, it would also be helpful if you could include your social security number and the numbers and expiration dates of two or three credit cards. Also please include your birth date and your mother's maiden name.

If 3 million won't cover your needs, email me and I'll give you contact information for Angie Fred a born-again Christian from the Ivory Coast who has "US$2.500million dollars in a Bank in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire West Africa" waiting for you--if you'll just send the account number to which it can be deposited. I just received her email message today, so hurry before the money is gone.