Wednesday, January 05, 2022

This online journal is primarily posted for our own benefit, kick-starting memories of years gone by. I note that it's been well over a year since I posted. Here I begin with our trip in March to the Texas Hill country where we hiked and then drove down to Laredo to pick up product for the store. Sister Kathy and Ginny were also in the area at that time, and Kathy snapped the picture of John and me on top of Enchanted Rock, always very windy for the hike up that massive rock.

Because of the pandemic, we traveled South only once this past year. On most winter days we were at our little shop repairing or making new items. Here is a creation John built and I painted for a tiny shop out back, "the bird house," which John constructed this past spring, featuring all styles of houses for our feathered friends. 
We love life on the river as this photo of John clearly indicates.

At the end of September we took our annual trip to northern Wisconsin, always visiting the farm where I have so many wonderful memories

Tank, beloved grand-dog is with us 
much of the time at the shop. Customers love her.