Wednesday, August 01, 2018

Sunday Drive

You know people are getting really old when their best entertainment is a Sunday Drive! (Actually I should be back to hiking and biking soon; my last (hopefully) kidney stone surgery is scheduled today at 2:15 pm. Late next week I should be stent-free. YEA!) The Sunday drive did give me an opportunity for some interesting pics. Those sand hill cranes were fantastic---closest I've ever been to them, and wishing I had a better camera. And the sousaphone lying in the grass. We were up in the most NE township of Kent County along Lincoln Lake and turned into Baptist Youth Camp, where apparently a youth was taking a break from practice and left his instrument behind. It might have been tempting to grab it and run, but we probably would have gotten caught.