Sunday, October 05, 2014

Quick Trip to Northern Wisconsin

Yesterday morning we opened the Gardens, and then Alex showed up before 10 am to take over until close on Wednesday. She'll also be checking in at our house to make sure everything is in order. We saw beautiful color going through the Upper Peninsula. Here's John at Cut River Bridge. We had lunch today with my sister Kathy and brother Jonnie and Sooky at the picnic spot on the Yellow River. After that Jonnie took me out for a long ride through the farm on his 4-wheeler. Below is what's left of our farm buildings and a picture of me at the Gaslyn Creek School where I went for first grade. Also a picture of me with my cousins Norma and Darwin whom we visit every fall. The Sunset picture is outside our motel in Spooner---the beautiful Yellow River.