Friday, October 10, 2008

WHO IS JOHN McCAIN?

Headlined in today's Grand Rapids Press: "Milliken backs away from McCain." Here are the first sentences:

GRAND RAPIDS--He endorsed John McCain in the presidential primary, but now former Republican Gov. William Milliken is expressing doubts about his party's nominee.

"He is not the McCain I endorsed," said Milliken, reached at his Traverse City home Thursday. "He keeps saying, 'Who is Barack Obama?' I would ask the question, 'Who is John McCain?' . . . I'm disappointed in the tenor and the personal attacks on the part of the McCain campaign, when he ought to be talking about the issues."

WHO IS JOHN McCAIN?

In 2000 I posted signs on my properties for McCain, and he was the first presidential candidate I ever supported financially. Who is McCain. He's not the "Straight-Talk Express" McCain we once knew.