Saturday, October 14, 2006

OUTSIDER AT CTS

I will add my name to the list of those who attended Calvin Seminary and was treated as an outsider. Currently, I am a CRC minister “between calls.” I truly sympathize and empathize with your position. I have witnessed the pain resulting from the unfair treatment by a powerful few (three, to be exact) and the inability of the numerous weak to oppose them; the resulting situation was intolerable, and led to an unhappy ending. . . . Hang in there, Dr. Tucker. Be encouraged in all the support you’re getting. And let’s hope that some good comes out of this for you and CTS.
[See full text under COMMENTS on Responses side post.]

1 comment:

  1. You know, of course, that these guys aren't fighting their position tooth and claw simply because they don't want to apologise, but because they see that it might make their jobs untenable.

    ReplyDelete